11 January, 2014

Muslim looking woman showed up at Mama Manu

I saw some German, Italian, Spanish cars around the city today. I don't know why people driving these foreign cars around and how they can bring them to Romania. It used to be the opposite way cars driving right?

Here is today's Munich car near Franciscan church.

In Franciscan church, I saw the nativity display with money on it. I thought it was a skit like at Medjugorje - some people left money there while others praying and hoping the TI or someone to steal them for the theft claim. I filmed it and here is the captured photo. I put the information at Virtual Tourist, too. And there is an ear on the wall of the church. Have you ever seen an ear on the church wall? Here it is.





And I saw a Muslim-like woman entering Mama Mamu when I was thinking to eat there. It's Friday and I saw someone looks like Muslim. Yikes.



Is there anything to do with the church intelligence with the Spanish cars around? I'm just curious why there are Spanish cars around here and there.


Some foreign cars seem to be sold by the German sellers. Here is one example: automobile-podlech.de.





0 comments: