31 January, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - January 29-31, 2014

I was discharged from the hospital this morning. The surgery was success. I did not get the pics or video of the surgery yet. I will post what was inside of sinus maxilla. On 29th, I went to the hospital. On my way, I saw a man with a Swiss related cap in the metro.

Then I saw two Asian men at the waiting area for the x-ray. I saw the one to the right on the pic went into the room just before me. After the x-ray, my health got worth and was vomiting whole day till night. I had 2 chest x-rays.

On 30th, I had the surgery in early afternoon. It took less than 1 hour and I had no pain. Then I slept for awhile as I was still under the amnesia. I was awake during the surgery, though.

On 31st, I was discharged from the hospital. When I went out, I saw a German car just showed up on the road next to the hospital.

An Asian woman stood near me in the metro.

And the rest is in the video about today.


0 comments: