29 January, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - January 28th, 2014

I'm gonna have the surgery on Friday. I'm still surrounded by the German cars and some US car. Currently, I am at the hostel room for Emerald Hostel but another location which got bike cafe on the ground floor. They asked me to move to another spot on Friday and Saturday. Well, I would be in the hospital till Saturday. Well, it is highly likely the assassination might happen if anyone can enter there while I'm under amnesia or sleeping. I try to sleep at the day time instead of  night time though and try to stay in the bed to gain more time to be half awake and not using energy. I wish I could do the Napoleon Hill's technique... Well, let's hope my luggage won't go missing or something. If I cannot type back with the video, you can think there was something happened. Here is the hospital name, anyway.
Fővárosi Önkormányzat Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Kórház és Rendelőintézet

It's near the new cemetary and the airport.

This German car is parked near my building.

And the US car wondering around so many times in the city. I saw it at night again after I left the clinic.


0 comments: