18 January, 2015

A Japanese woman at a cafe talking about she worked as a spy

I'm staying at Hiphotel in Paris. I'm sharing because I was scared by the V2K talking me of stealing/damaging my stuffs and such. I'm in McDonalds and using my PC. No one seeing me ok? I'm just shouting Fucking Japs Kidnapper etc with my yellow badge on.

Here is one of today's blind man at the metro station near the hotel.

And one of the German cars from today near Madeleine church where I attended the mass at 9am.

The Japanese couple showed up at the cafe.

And the Japanese woman who sat near me and was talking about working as a spy and dangerous for Japanese and going home.

And here is the video of the woman talking on the phone - over 11min. I will share more later but I'm traveling to Hague tomorrow and may not write more.


0 comments: