02 January, 2015

Few things I noticed after wearing the yellow badge on myself in Belgrade

Belgrade is not really the best spot to wear a yellow badge. It doesn't really have the synagogue or significant relationship with Jewish discrimination. Bulgaria, Croatia, Makedonia would have more crucial role on the yellow badge history. But the first thing I noticed was that no one really discriminate me or thought me strange. There are Asian populations in Belgrade and I think I don't look strange. I just wear modest clothes and the badge is added around my breast area.

Then I found myself comfortable with the gang stalkers who would be just walking around near me and complaining like do you have a food without pork? stuffs. Because it's Star of David and much more of the discrimination symbol for Jews or those who are claimed as Jews. No more of Muslim claims or suspicions by the gang stalkers around me. Now I feel much better feeling toward the Muslims on the Webs or any encounter with them on the streets. I felt better status to clarify myself nothing to do with Muslims. This feeling was the best for me carrying the yellow badge with me. It's the confidence that I have to face any Muslims around as something potential enemies for me. There is nothing really good for a TI to be claimed as a Muslim friend or something. No more of F-words against Muslims, I guess. I don't have to be harsh on them to stay away from their false witnessing. I am what I would look like - a Targeted Individual looks like a Jew from the WWII. Well, I'm Christian and in my psalm to the Old Testament readings, I think I'm ok carrying the Star of David form badge.

I just wanted to add this entry before packing all my blog entries added as the documentary part for my DVD-ROM package. This would be the 3rd year Germans showing up....

Oh, the guys talking with the woman from the Netherlands said that they are German origin Americans. I'm just curious how the German cars are related with the US cars showing up here and there with them for the past 2 years. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jane, yellow is a good colour for a targeted individual. I also used it a few weeks ago. What they told you about the pics means: Targeted Individuals belong with their genes to the "swyn"-Familie. There were some dukes in the years 1000-1300 belonging to the Swyn-Familie in England. And also Goethe was a member of this Swyn-Familie. In the Middle ages, only members of the Swyn-Familie could read.
I am so sorry, that you had this gangstalking for such a long time. They support it with Mind Control to change the whole reality. I put some grafics to explain it on my homepage: http://www.rapunzel-und-die-gehirnzwerge.de/english/how-does-gangstalking-work/
A happy and very successful year 2015
Ruth (I am catholic)