26 October, 2012

Big brothers are watching you and manipulating your thoughts

These days, I got problem keeping up the appointments. It was just a small mistake and that seems the typical of the electronic harassment style. For example, I had an appointment on Monday and Wednesday. I saw my schedule, and I saw it like "Mi     15.00" (Mi = Mitwoch = Wedensday). There was one more on the list "Mo     13.00" (Montag = Monday). What happened was I mislead the appointment like Mi  13.00. When you read an appointment, you would see it a short time because the information is very short. So, it can be manipulated by the remote neural monitoring people. They also use the artificial telepathy for their own insiders for the communication and for the victims they are using it like sending radio all day long and communicating with them. They are just the part of the brain research and the covert operation for the neutralization of the individual. Another one was yesterday, I saw the clock after midnight and I forgot another appointment today. The funny thing is that I don't have such misleading the appointment problem till these days. They are just like those bad luck having time, but I can tell they are artificial.

For the thought induction, they send the specific feeling that "this is xxxx" while victim's consciousness is reduced. This short time consciousness loss would be something related with CIA's EDOM but the recent ones. So the one cannot have the feeling of checking it again also. This part is also done by such subliminal feeling. They can use the forced eye movement that can only make the victim to see what suppose to see and what to miss.
According to Lincoln Lawrence, author of Were We Controlled, EDOM is now operational. "There is already in use a small EDOM generator/transmitter which can be concealed on the body of the person. Contact with this person, a casual handshake or even just a touch, transmits a tiny electronic charge plus an ultra-sonic signal tone which for a short period will disturb the time-orientation of the person affected....it can be a potent weapon for hopelessly confusing evidence in the investigation of a crime." (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread17725/pg1)
These 3 days, I went to an office and had my digital camera with vibrating problem as if it have problem with the auto-focus. It happened only two times, and I had problem with filming, but it was a short time. They got someone with "New York" logo clothes yesterday. Also, they had so many Chinese students 2 days ago and there were only few people came today and yesterday. I don't know why there were so many people around. Today, I noticed that there were people waiting but they don't really have to. They just sat
there and left. I found an elderly woman just came and sat there for awhile and later I saw her in the cashier and waiting. The trick is, they pretend to come here with someone else who have something to do there and they left. I guess, the informants are contacting with each other and doing the surveillance together.

Recently, I went to a small supermarket, and I found there were some vegetables left at the cashier. There was a small penny coin left there last time. One time, they sold me Red Bull 450ml bottle for 6.50€. Well, I thought it would be cheaper than that, but I bought it as I thought that would be the normal price. If you know how much it costs in Zürich, you can imagine I accepted that price. It's like you can buy more than 4 beer cans here. Then, I checked the same Red Bull can in another store, and I saw they only cost 3.99€ or something. I'm quite sure the store is cooperating with the gang stalkers.

If you watch GSA11 and what happened to those false alarms going on at stores, you can imagine Germany has a nice NWO gimicks for the civilian control. The perps might be pretending to evict people from their country with the issue of "in case we have a war..." and such. In such case, they can take anything from the victim or do anything against the individual. So, they have their own purpose above the human rights and equal opportunities.

0 comments: