19 November, 2013

Don Bosco crashed by the post monitoring

I've heard that the V2K perps saying that they might bring some kids for the false witnessing. I don't know what they are doing, but no more kid surrounding me in the church and such. They also say that they might use their perps in the church to complain my bag is dangerous and want to claim it as theirs or steal it. They might give the order to the local perps to make me go out from the church with no bag. They want to hit me, too. I would be holding my camera anywhere even inside of the church for the safety.

The V2K perps are saying that when I tried to write or think "I went to... " then they add "mosque" using the sub-vocal code jacking. I think with my brain to collect the right direction: clinic, church, etc. So, I guess the brain jacking technique for the surveillance would be just making the scientific false witnessing program and manipulating my thought. It causes me to feel sick of thinking Muslims or seeing one or more on the street. Where I can get no more Muslims around or feel free to say my Islamfobia?

The V2K perps told me about how they manipulated the Don Bosco order. I have a sweatshirt with Don Bosco logo as I visited the holy body exhibition and the praying day in Split. You can see it in my blog entry, too. And in Medjugorje, I saw Don Bosco order came with their own flag. I was just curious why only one order showing up like that. Otherwise, I could see St. Francis orders or other Christian groups with their own flags like at the Pope speech on every Sunday in Vatican. I know how church orders represent in a group quite well from what large groups do in the Vatican visits. The V2K perps said that they might use the technique how they did to Don Bosco. First, they would monitor the post and claim it as the secret message sending. Then they infiltrate the organization and teach them how to prevent an infiltrator. They will start act like a private militia. I would just see what the closed orders would look like. I don't do anything but visit the church for the prayer, rosary prayer, and the mass. It should be ok for the normal visitors. If I see some beggars or thieves around even inside of the church, I think I should be able to speak up for the safety of other people.

Well, the perps might think how to make a Christian to commit suicide is to expel the one from the church. The V2K perps say that that is very effective for the Koreans. How about it to Croats or others? My education in the US says it would be better to communicate with the Christians openly to get the knowledge and solutions. To be a faithful servant of Jesus, one should not commit suicide as it is a grave sin. And what about the people taking out the right to visit the church from others? Their information should be shared as the public knowledge.

Ah, here is the recording from Nov 17th's after the mass announcement at Sv. Blaz church.

Oh, by the way, I need to do the root canal surgery at a German speaking dentist. This part is something the V2K perps were saying became true. The V2K perps say that they want to make the cutting to lose the blood and the accident to make me to be transfered to a hospital. By doing the 2nd hospital visit, doctors do not need to take a responsibility for the mistakes. Is this the same strategy as for the psychiatrists? I just share things here and there for the clue before I get messed up in the cyst or the forgotten needle in the root surgeries.

0 comments: