11 November, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 10th, 2013

The video from today. Yesterday, there was a problem with the Internet connection and I could not use it. The Internet connection was working for sometimes late at night yesterday, so I was trying to upload the OSAM video, but it did not work. Well, I'm in McDonalds now and got someone with Bundes League Fussball logo clothes next to me. He did not order anything but there reading a news paper, then a man showed up with Toshiba computer but they are talking together without any food.

Yesterday, I was sick and could not wake up till late afternoon. When I woke up there I found the bathrooms occupied and later used a big one. Then someone knocked my door and asked me if I have the key of the small bathroom next to my room. There was a man, the guy who was reading the Chinese Politics book before in the kitchen, stacked in the bath room. They then asked me again for the key as if the bathroom would be locked from the outside. As far as I know, both bath rooms got sliding lock on the door inside. How that happens with a key on the outside?

When I went to the church mass at night, I saw a tall man in black clothes sat next to me. He might have a police or security logo on the left arm but I was not sure. There was another man with long curly hair and he sat on the side bench. They both did not take communions. Here is the pic of the man who sat next to me. The V2K perps say that they want to make up the false witness of me visiting mosque instead of church. So, if you believe in what these people say, you might ended up caught on the camera stealing or saying frauds like what other perps are doing.




And there was a German car parked nearby. Some more on the street to the east though. And when I was going home, I saw a German car with ES HH 660 crossed the street in front of my hostel building. Enough Germans every day? Can you ask the German Embassy who they are and why they are hanging around near me? I don't wanna be targeted by the Neo Nazis. Oh, I know some Neo-Nazi are insiders in the Catholic churches and their ancestors were luckily escaped from Germany and Croatia and so on during WWII. If they are taking out non-Neo Nazi people from the Catholic churches, then we will see who these gang stalkers are.  Here is another German car parked near by.



 When I went to a Greek Gyros restaurant, I saw an Asian and a black men. There are extremely few Asians or blacks in Belgrade. I thought they are the gang stalkers and left the place. Well, you will see more funny things in the video like the woman below standing at the Turkish Embassy.


0 comments: