28 November, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 28, 2013

No more nose bleeding. I went to the bus station to buy a ticket to Medjugorje and found there were two solo traveling Asian women. I stood behind the spot which selling the ticket to Medjugoje and the Asian woman in front of me was heading to Moster. Why Moster? I saw many people talking about Moster often. I can share some experiences in another post. How many Asian women are traveling solo? And how many people are traveling to Moster from Zagreb? I thought that was enough to think her as a gang stalker. Gang stalkers love doing the skit like saying something similar to what the TI would say or looking for. I'm thinking to ask about this Japanese-like woman's information in Japanese websites. If she is working for the Jap cops, then I can tell that I'm targeted by Jap cop. If she is working for the FBI, then you will see... It's better for the TIs to know who they are and who they are working with. I don't want someone from Japan using my name and heading to the mosques in Moster. You know, it's so scary that someone else using the name and identity to act for the rumor making. It would be nice I don't have to stay in an Islamic country to just stay in a pilgrimage site.


Do I see this FDNY cap wearing priest again in Medjugorje? I think it's easy for the TIs to know who are the gang stalking insiders: FBI, Polizei, Police, Security, FDNY, NYPD are the favorite logos of what gang stalkers use. Maybe I should ask the priest why some people are wearing NYPD and FDNY logos at Medjugorje. Are they just stationed for cutting the Catholics off from the social tie based on the military and police interest for the NWO Neo-Nazi group?

And today's German. I forgot to take a photo of this one: Germany M LR 7777. Munich car.



0 comments: