11 November, 2013

Recent Perp List / Perp Car List - Nov 10th, 2013

Here is the recent updated perp lists. You can download it to check if you have seen these people or cars in your area. I think the TIs should share the information like this among their own community for the safety and the possible same people showing up for the organized stalking. I will add September and a little more later. I'm heading to Croatia to get my surgery done tomorrow. So, I will share information later. I need to finish using WIFI here. There are some German logo people and Sweden cars at St. Peter church and on the street near McDonalds. Also there was a black man attending the evening mass and was sat on the last bench but not taking communion.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kwhgwd10eo9ao58/PerpList.ods
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cbkjhvx8yu43lk5/Perp_Car_List.ods

The V2K perps say that they want to make up a situation like only getting the information from the Muslim informants in the mosques or from the Islamic countries to make up a fake terrorism. You know what, the terrorism came from Obama's troops. They are pro-Muslim and why the Muslim president was chosen? There are rich people who want to exploit the situation like taking out the opponents in the Islamic countries. And I'm a Catholic but got so many Muslims showing up around me. What is it? I think now I have confidence to share the names of those Muslims possibly working for the corrupted police to make up stories against me. What happened in the Goethe Institut? They got half of the classmates to be Muslims. And Ignacio from Spain was wearing NYPD logo clothes next to a Catholic priest from Zürich. They are just the Muslim bating. Like if you have no make up, they would say that the Muslim women don't wear make ups or jewelries.  When I wear long sleeve T-shirt, they would say that the Muslim women wear clothes to hide their arms. I would say the Jap men showing up in Belgrade and you can see in my blog are wearing sandals at November. We can say that they might be Muslims instead. You know, that is a better evidence that the real Muslims are working for the gang stalking with Germans. Maybe, snitch jacket was the Nazis culture from the post WWII to hide their identity and asking the person asking as "are you Nazis?" to stay away from the persecution. Also, the V2K perps warn that they want to take my eye. I don't know how that works, but I'm careful to stay home at night and go out only in the area with many people around with no hazardous things.

0 comments: