04 November, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 3rd, 2013

I finished editing the OSAM for yesterday few minutes ago. When I was about to go to the bathroom, I found my Virgin Mary medal dropped. So, I picked it up and tried to see what happened to my silver necklace, I found the chain was cut and the rest of the medals dropped on my bed. I was using my netbook on the bed. I could not find one of them - the one I bought at the church in Paris - but later found it near my suitcase. So far, I found all 7 of them before going to the bathroom. It would be a mess it happened at the bathroom. I just have no medal on my neck for few days till I find a store selling nice necklace for them.

Oh, here is the video. And some German car examples from my Tumblr. blog. You can check the same contents there for the backup.




I attended St. Peter church later and saw a couple with a Regen German bag and a woman with a right eye injury. Also, there is a man reading Chinese Politics book and a man speaking Arabic dialect at my hostel. How come I encounter someone look like Muslim everyday?? I bet they are brought here by Germans' friend network.



0 comments: