14 November, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 13th, 2013

I'm in Zagreb now. I don't know why but I slept quite a long time today. I woke up after 1pm. I slept around 2am and that was too much. I set my alarm around 8am but it did not rang and slept that much. I know the window and the door locked and got some barricading stuffs in order to check if someone went in, but they are safe. Usually, people would go to bathroom when they woke up. I did not have such need immediately after the long sleep. Strange, huh?

Well, I went to the Fries Factory and bought a slice of pizza. I saw two men speaking English and one of them looked like Mid-Easterner.

And when I went to the church, I saw many Asian men. Some of them leaving when I arrived. And when I headed to the bathroom next to the church, I saw the fat man who was in the church sometimes and took the same tram like me at my last visit to Zagreb showed up and went to the bathroom. He sat few rows in front of me during the mass. I don't know if he is one of the perps or not. The woman who sat behind of me shock hands but did not hold my hand during the mass did not take communion. So, I guess, some perps were still in the church. I wonder if they and their families are the ones harassing Alojzije Stepnac when he was still arrive. You know, the secret cops got people harassing in the church. So, I'm just curious how many of the church visiting perps are responsible for the persecution of the Catholics especially doing the pilgrimages during the Communist time. As far as I saw, some Chinese are showing up for the gang stalking very often in the church, I assume they are the Communist supporters.

I saw some Austrian cars today and one German car on the street. One Austrian car is parked at the hostel where I stayed last time and saw many German cars.



0 comments: