19 November, 2013

German car showed up yesterday and few more info

I was walking on the street after visiting the clinic. I saw a Slovenian car and then a German car. There was a man stood with a World Cup 2006 German cap.

I saw an Arabic speaking man on the street. Islamization of Croatia seems to be going on. You know, some countries Muslims are not favorable and they should not speak Arabic freely or show up in the traditional Muslim clothes. It's fun to see who are the Muslim informants guarantied by the local police to hang around. Germany seems to be working with the favor of BiH, so I guess we might know who would be the winner in the post-Yugo countries.

There was a woman dropped some coins when I bought a pizza. A woman wiped her boots while waiting the tram. In the tram, I saw a Muslim like man stood near me.

Here is the video.



0 comments: