15 November, 2013

Had the nasal surgery but the chist is stil there

I had the nasal surgery today. It was not really a successful one as my nasal bone was too thick than usual. My doctor said that the thickness of the right nose bone was more of the left one which is normal size. Moreover, the area above the upper bone was also difficult spot to the needle in. Well, look at my MRI, you can see something above the teeth to the nasal cavity with the white cyst on my right nasal maxilla. The doctor said that would be irregular size of the bone shape but it could be something to do with the foreign objects/implants by those electronic harassment issues. How many TIs got such irregular nasal cavity or strange skull shape?

It cost 1500HRK. I will one more time after the discussion with the dentist for the possible reason of the irregular nasal cavity. Everything postponed to next week, ok? There was a diplomat car hanging around outside of the building when I left. I will share it later.


0 comments: