04 November, 2013

Today's German cars (one caught by the trafic cop) and 2 Japanese men on the street

When I was walking on the street this afternoon, I saw a man with a stick.

Then I saw a car with no license number on the front but on the back. A typical perp car in the US, right?

Then I was walking toward McDonalds and the green market, I saw 2 men talking in Japanese. I took the picture from far away and filmed them for the evidence. How many Japanese walking on the street in Belgrade these days? I saw a Japanese couple 2 days ago. Then I saw a German car parked next to the green market. Did he brought these Japanese perps?

Then I saw some more German cars today. One of them got a ticket right in front of me.


Only one Swiss car parked near my hostel today, though. I hope the car won't get a ticket.

I will add OSAM video for today and of the one few days ago. Then I add the updated perp car list. I haven't update that one for a long time and got so many German cars around.

0 comments: