03 November, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 2nd, 2013

Here is the OSAM video from today. German talk at the hostel, on the street, at the Kalemegdan. Also, a Japanese couple and some Muslims show up. Why there are many Muslims around even in Serbia?? The last time I saw bunch of Muslims were at the Bran Castle. Should I just visit the area where villagers killed the Muslim population nearby?? I wanna buy the Serbian knife for my own safety from the Muslim extremists nearby.. I got almost robbed at an ATV while I was trying to withdraw money. A man rushed toward me and shouted and staring at me. How could I just type the password and get money while a stranger looking from the back of my shoulder? Check the creepy guy's face like this in the video. You see why the Serbian criminals are so scary.


0 comments: