02 November, 2013

NJSP logo T-shirt, Japanese couple and some Muslim groups at the fortress in Beograd

I went to Kalemegdan, the fortress, today. I saw few young people groups like a tourist spot. Later, I encountered some Muslim groups of 2 or family size. Then I saw a Japanese speaking couple. There were only 3 or 4 Asian encounters for today and all siting was filmed or photos taken. Also, I saw a man just standing outside of the church for a long time and wearing a logo NJSP, New Jersey State Police.





Chinese speaking people.

And the Japanese couple pic. You can see them talking in my OSAM video.

A man rushed toward me and was almost bumped with me was wearing "Thug Life" loto clothes.



Some suspicious Muslims. I bet the gang stalkers brought those people as they seemed to be expecting to go to Skopje or Istanbul with more Muslims in order to make their claim of the security threat against me like spreading the rumor about me wanting to be a Muslim warrior or something. Take all the Muslims out and send them to Gitzmo or Saudi Arabia and bun the Koran like that Hitler's book. The world become safer for the Christian TIs.


And here is today's Italian car. No German car like yesterday but I saw some Germans here and there. I will add more information in my OSAM video from yesterday and today. Enjoy checking German perps out.

And the US car.

Canadian car. How do they drive it to Serbia?


0 comments: