01 November, 2013

I'm in a hostel in Beograd and got some German young men showing up

It was half a day trip from Sofia to Beograd. I'm going to have the nasal maxilla surgery in this month. Hopefully, the fee would be not that expensive - around 1.200€ or less with the entire treatment things. If I'm lucky, I would ask for the video filming of the surgery process. You know, there are bunch of nasal polyp surgery videos on You Tube. So, I'm try to get some information about what it is. If it got something foreign object inside, you will see.

There was a solo traveling 2 white young women. One of them speaks English, so I think she would be most likely a perp.

On my way from Sofia, I saw many German cars and at least 2 Swiss cars. Canton AG and TI Swiss cars.

Should I put a tag "Neo Nazi" for those German car collection post entries? As far as I know, the German cars showing up in the area in Sofia had so many Nazi Swastika graffiti.

Oh, by the way, I got one big German speaking boy group here in the hostel. They asked me to take a picture of their group with a female clerk who held a bottle of wine and a heart shaped chocolate. Did they bribed her for some small favor? I'm staying here for backing up photos and such. The clerk kept my passport. I hope it won't go missing like at the police station in Brussels Nord train station...

0 comments: