12 November, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 11th, 2013

Here is the latest video from today. You can see more foreign cars in the video. I saw one Swedish car parked in front of St. Peter Church before the mass. Does it relate with the black man who was in the mass but not taking communion? Sweden reminds me of the case of Asane with the sexual assault claim. What's going on with the German cars?

Here is the picture of the man who was at McDonalds and wearing "Bundes Leaga Fussball" logo clothes with no food.
And this is the German car parked near my hostel. I'm heading to Zagreb tomorrow and I guess I might see some German car rallies like the last time from Sofia to Belgrade.




1 comments:

Lester Martinez said...

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, and the article is very interesting and effective. A stuck sub-pixel is one that remains "on" at all times. This is usually caused by a transistor that has constant power (VA/IPS) or no power (TN) and thus continuously allows light to pass through to the RGB layer at that point. Learn how to Fix stuck Pixel on iPhone on an iPhone by reading this article.