12 June, 2013

2 German Cars showing up on my way to a police station

Last Sunday, my wallet was stolen on my way to the hostel from the shopping center. It was about less than 300m and I am assuming that the gang stalkers are responsible for the theft. They have chance to observe where the wallet was and they could act together to check my movements. I reported it to a police station on the same day. The document was not ready, so I need to visit the police station tomorrow.

Here are 2 German cars I saw on the way. How come some Germans showing up like this? I did not see any for few days. D:FFB K 4088, D:SHA JQ 555 - neo-nazi extremists tracking me down or what? As far as I know, I got over 4,000€ damages in Munich and still Germans showing up while I got property damages. What is the relationship of the pickpocketing of my wallet and those Germans??? Did Germans hired a professional pickpocket?





On the way from the police station, I saw a car with "CH" logo sticker on a car with the Bulgarian license number. It looked like the perps using something familiar.

0 comments: