25 June, 2013

Germans showing up yesterday

I forgot to share the incidents I encountered yesterday. I was thinking to eat at KFC for so many times since I was eating only veggies, fruits or nothing. I just wanted something with juicy fatty and even spicy flavor. So, I was heading to KFC, I saw a man standing and his T-shirt is from German. So, I thought it might be one of the German perp doing some strange things here. I took his T-shirt pics from the front and the back.



I decided to go to another KFC instead, and I was walking toward it. There were some young men from behind talking in German. This time, I filmed them. I don't like to be boxed from behind by the perps. That seems the ideal situation for pickpocketing my side bag from behind. I think similar thing happened when I was walking down on Sunday about 3 weeks ago. That was the time my wallet was gone.

Here is the OSAM video from June 25th, 2013.


0 comments: