07 June, 2013

How to prevent the remote mind control?

I found some tips for the mind control prevention. I'm not a psychologist and rather the person who is often claimed as mentally ill by the gang stalkers. In the communist or other state with a massive censorship of the thinking, I would be claimed as mentally ill. 911 Insider Job claimers are also called as mentally ill, and I'm fine to be so.

Here are some tips to prevent the remote mind control through the subliminal message sending by the secret government.

1. Be aware of one's tasks and daily "To Do"s. It helps the person to keep on the track of things to be done instead of postponing things or wasting time on something else.
2. Keep using the brain for the complicated thinking. It helps to keep the person to have better will to block the simple subliminal messages like "I want to eat ..." or "I want to do..." Complicated thinking is the key to stay away from quick persuasions and the short thinkings.
3. Fear factor. When the person is in absolute danger or fear, the one will think seriously. Easy-going attitude gives the person to be able to trap on the persuasions.

Tell me if these tips actually effective against persuasion and mind controls or not. If my tips are right, then I could say I learned them from how the remote subliminal persuasion through the V2K and other methods.

0 comments: