23 June, 2013

I just threw up noodle by the EH effect.

It looks like I could get the bank card in next week or so. Hopefully, I have more money to spend from this weekend till the time I receive it. Sofia got some cheap foods and that saved me some money. For example, we can find 1kg cherries for 1lev or .80 lev. 1lev is about .50€ cent. Apples and cucumbers are the same. I became a vegetarian these days but they are quite flesh.

Today, I bought a bag of noodle. I was eating it and suddenly I heard the V2K voice saying "I hate this" and then sudden sickness happened. It was as if there was so much air in my stomach and caused me to vomit what I ate. Just before my cooking the noodle, I had hunger very badly. I thought of keeping the noodle till tomorrow, but I ate it as that make me to concentrate on what I'm writing. If I got too much hunger, I cannot do anything creative. Probably, the gas made the vomiting happen. I threw up almost entire amount of the noodle in one go while the stomach got some more air inside.

The V2K perps said that they wanted to see me throwing away what I cooked. But it ended up like I threw it up and the content was eventually threw away.

0 comments: