03 June, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - June 2nd, 2013

I think I got some remote mind control these days. I got some films to upload, but I got some other things to do suddenly and forget about uploading the certain films. Like the strange night bus trip from Izmir to Istanbul with people switching sheets near me and they got kids with them for the sensitization. And 2 white women sat across the aisle and suddenly alerted to my camera and calling me crazy. Well, they did not have English speaker in the bus. The bus company gave me the wrong date ticket twice. I asked to switch it as they made the mistake at the arrived at the bus station from Antakya. They gave me a choice of taking the bus at afternoon as I stayed about 8 hours in the bus terminal for waiting the bus. I got more information about these remote mind control, but that is something I will share later.

Since Saturday morning, I'm in Istanbul. I saw some strange people outside with masks and I first thought it was the new SARS epidemic. They were hanging around outside of a hospital. And I did not know anything about the protesting. Well, the protesting seems to be funny as those people with flags and such are actually look like gang stalkers. They speak multiple languages or more like whites or those migrants than the typical Turkish face. Maybe the protesting is held by the economic hitman just like the normal protesting in the third world to sabotage the local economy by the foreign power. These protesters hang around on the street and damaging especially the US restaurants. I saw a man inside the smashed Pizza Hut yesterday. Thanks for many Russian readers, I will say that there are Soviet flag hammer and sickle graffiti around the city.  I don't know why they got that old one and the fascist police graffiti.

Well, here is the video. Enjoy the German speaking street bender selling sliced watermelons and German speakers eating it. It costs 5TKL for the pack. A water melon costs .99TKL per kilo in a supermarket.


It´s just funny to see those protesting going on. The last time something familiar happened was the time I left Egypt and the Egyptians started the massive protesting against Mubarak in El Tahir square. I'm leaving in few days to headed back to the Eastern Europe to follow the footsteps of St. Paul around there. I don't know why Islamic nations got in trouble like this while I'm doing the pilgrimages. I prayed for the protection of the churches as it's bad the protesting goes to the complaints related with religions and other diversities. So, I hope nothing will happen in the churches. I'm just curious if I write what I prayed and how the gang stalkers would react against it. You know, the Virgin Mary supposes to help in the Herzegovina now and I visited the first church near Ephesus. I think my prayer is appropriate after my visits and my experience.

0 comments: