30 June, 2013

NYPD logo clothes showing up two days in a row

Yesterday, I mentioned about the NYPD logo woman showed up at the two tour meeting point. Here is the FB pic scanned one. The original belongs to the Sofia Green tour. I just wanted to do small cut and paste for the evidence. If you check their website, you will see how I was probably with Swiss and Germans at the tour. Indeed, the last 3 participators speak German well.

Here is today's NYPD T-shirt perp. I saw him near the metro station and later I saw the couple showing up at the same metro platform.

And here is my OSAM video from today. I could share some nice pics from Lira monastery though. It was about 12€ round trip from Sofia. There are a backpacker couple who traveled in the same tram, same bus and minibus to the monastery from the city. When I went back to the city and got Bic Mac Menu at McDonalds, I saw few young teen males waiting my right and kids to my left. The teens needed to wait for the French fries to be done. When the clerk brought it, I saw mine quite less potion than the teen boy next to me who had twice as much potion. You can check my video for the evidence. Does restaurant give some potions to the perps on surveillance in order to make them pleased? I got some hotels in Switzerland charging me more than what I made the reservation - not mentioning about the tourist tax part.





0 comments: