16 June, 2013

A guest at the church mass and so many people wearing NYC logo clothes on the street

I attended the Latin mass at the church. It was a typical day with perps. There was a man with a small boy sat in front of me. There was a group visitor participating the mass. I saw the bus parked on the street with a Romanian license number. So, I assume the bus came from Romania. But how come there were many Asians like Vietnamese or Philipino? One of them had a bag with an American travel agency logo, so I thought they were from the US. There was a man with Hard Rock Cafe Berlin T-shirt. That was only the German related part for today.

After the mass, I thought of eating out for lunch. I fast these days and do not eat lunch nor dinner. I take some bread sometimes, but that is about it. I got some problem accessing my saving account and cannot spend too much from my foreign money I have now. How to manage resources when it is scares? I just take it the time to learn poverty. Everything has good side and the bad side. I know how to apply positive psychology in the case of personal emergency. Well, I spent some more time slacking but that was because I needed to deal with stress. But now, I got focused on what I have to do like finishing my book.

So, I was walking in the city. I saw so many people with New York, NY, or NYC logo clothes. I don't know why there are so many people or brand with NYC on it.

 I thought that was one of the favorite by the "insider" perps who are working on the security of the cities but actually taking out innocent individuals with their false witness system. It seems I got "shadow", the perp who looks like me and attending the Mosque or have Muslim friends and pretending to be me or use my name for the false witness. What if those Muslim terrorists engaged in the terrorist attack at NYC was someone else? The mafia backed up by the FBI could just steal IDs from the people and using them to pretend to be them. They could fake everything with the technology and the voice recording from the phone use. Everything can be fake including Obama's birth certificate. You never know what we get from the government is not faked or not.

The V2K perps saying that they could get money if they made up the fake evidences like prostitution or Muslim extremist. They say they want to send me to a military camp if they find evidence of me as a Muslim. Sorry, I'm a Catholic and I hate Islamic religion because of the Muslim perps. Chinese might be using my name or something to make a fake website or something. Well, people fake someone else. But I got my voice already posted here and YouTube. If someone faking to be me, then that person must have problem to prove their identity.



0 comments: