30 June, 2013

The damage on my Our Lady of Guadalupe stand

I'm moving to another place tomorrow. So, I spent some time packing this afternoon. I found my Our Lady of Guadalupe stand which I bought at Mission Santa Barbara in 2006. I've been traveling around with this stand and other religious items for such a long time. I wish I can put it on my table if there is no fear of Muslim extremist gang stalkers want to cause damages to my clothes nor religious items. I pack everything in my bags and suitcases so they cannot easily do some damages.

The stand was in my backpack. I put it between some certificates and other paper documents. I don't know how the curved damage was made. It looks very artificial. Check out the bottom right for the crashed area. I don't know how this damage was made while it was always in the backpack for awhile like several weeks.





Oh, by the way, I attended the Latin mass at the Catholic church today. I saw a man came late and sat in front of me but he did not take a communion. What was the reason of visiting late and not taking the communion on Sunday? Here is his picture of the T-shirt. The V2K perps were talking about the racism for the encouragement of the harassment. They also say that the UK perps do more harsh on the religious TIs there as they would rip the TI's bible and other items for taking them out. Well, was that how they created the Puritanism there by started ripping Catholic bibles and such? I'm just guessing the patterns of how the gang stakers / economic hitman think and act for religious conflicts. Well, the stand got damage like this and I hope the God gives the punishment to those who love ripping apart the religious items. If you have a Jesus picture and ripping it off, you know Jesus doen't like to see that. Or if you have a friend who love to denounce Jesus, you know Jesus won't like your relationship with those who are dangerous against him. Well, we might have a society with extremists who do not accept certain people and love to hate them - I've learned enough humiliation from so much damages happened to me. Or the gang stalkers might think damaging the religious items as a ritual. They would think it as hoping to take the unaccptable from their view with sadistic pleasure and getting excitement from damaging important time of the people they hate. It's like the burglars would cut off things or set the excrement in the room as if for masturbation. I've read Robert K. Ressler's book, so I know a bit about Criminology. Some people own the local church and use it as one of the NGO which gives wages and such. It's hard to say that we cannot judge others by how we act in order to look religious nor pretending to look so. And some people are extremists who want to push their views even about the religious matters. The extremists' purpose might be trying to make the one to have no confidence even in religion. In my case, I just have no confidence in the local church.. There are some churches with priests get excommunicate because of having children here and there like the president of Paraguay. Oh, by the way, there was a young woman came and sat to my left but she left before the communion and did not come back.



I went to KFC at night. After I bought my meal, there was a group of men stood behind of me. They asked the female clerk if she speaks English. Just like other American fastfood chains in Sofia, she could. Then they asked her "do you have pork?" She said "no." I don't know if these men are Muslim or Jewish, the man's question seemed very funny. What on earth people don't know KFC serves only chicken meat? It sounded they are from very rural area or somewhere with no KFC around. Was it a form of snitch jacket that the perps asked a question by themselves and pretending to think it was done by a TI? Well, here is the film of that group. Aren't they way too suspicious to show up around in Sofia near the US embassy one stop south from City Center shopping mall?

For the Hindi readers, watch out for McDonalds. They got beef burgers but the French fries got sign "100% beef" also. The reason is that the fries are fried with the beef oil. But why KFC and McDonalds don't have pork option? Are they Jews owned or what? Well, McDonalds and Burger King got bacon option, so they might be what the above group should be careful.

0 comments: