09 June, 2013

I went to the police station this afternoon and filed the stolen wallet. Hopefully, I could be able to get a Bulgarian translator free for the documentation. I had to wait for awhile while waiting the translator to come. And there was a man with a small child on the hallway inside and the kid was crying so long time.

You know, it's always bad things happen near the mosque or Muslims around. Muslims can tell lies when it's not Ramadan time. They can cheat on the change as they think they can get more from the tourists assuming they are rich. Now my wallet with the religious medals and small cards such as the Virgin Mary statue in St. Francis Basilica in Assisi gone. It's more damage to me than other small things like the SD cards inside. I've never thought that everything gone like this way. My wallet was stolen at the street in front of mosque.

Well, I have enough money for few weeks, but not enough money for doing anything more than just to buy some meals per a day. I got personal Lent season for awhile. I will play for the gang stalkers to go to hell as their nature of following the "jungle law" to harass the innocent individuals. I also spend my time to finish up writing books and updating my websites. Say, I was slacking around with FB games as I was so tired of perps harassing me even in the churches. Maybe, I might spend some time on the street where my wallet was gone for next few weeks and try to catch the real pickpocket there. You see, it might help me to find the suspect who stole my wallet.


0 comments: