07 June, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - May 31st, 2013

It took me a bit of time to create the OSAM video from the old films. I think I got mind controlled to forget about doing something about the gang stalking issues.

May 31st was the day I checked out from the hotel and took the bus from Izmir to Istanbul. When I was waiting the shuttle bus near Basmane train station, a taxi driver asked me to show my ticket and then he said I cannot take the shuttle bus and suggested me to take a taxi. It's confusing in the Islamic countries as some people tell lies like this to use their taxi or buy something from them. Maybe he is one of the gang stalker who wanted to communicate with me for the false witnessing.

In the bus station, I used the Internet Cafe. I was reading articles and did not sign up to my FB nor Blogger account as I was aware of the keylogger spyware. I tried to sign up to a new email account to play online game, and somehow the confirmation key to type was "cyperp." Say, it can read as Cyber-perp, isn't it?

I bought the bus ticket when I arrived to Izmir but the date was wrong. I asked to change it to today in the morning when I arrived to the bus station. There were 3 to 4 buses going to Istanbul for that day and I knew there should be at least one seat available. The clerk at the reception said that I could change to the one departing at 13.15 or something. I wanted the one around 10pm as the original schedule. He gave me the new ticket but the date was wrong again. I waited till night and it was the problem in the bus. But somehow I could get the seat in the bus at that time. But the people around me had kids and it was so strange as there shouldn't be so many. Also, these people switched their seats around during the trip. There were 2 English speaking women rode the bus and sat on the seats across the aisle. I speak English and others in the bus did not well. So, I guess these women might be related with the security people who might be recruited for the safety reason or something.



0 comments: