18 June, 2013

The protesters marching for the Anti-Mafia in Sofia but some seemed to be gang stalkers

I went out around 9.30pm today to grab something for dinner. I fasted for one week since Sunday two weeks ago when someone stole my wallet. I was fine just eating only breakfast and drinking water. That's a modest fasting style. But I needed some thing a bit for extra meal after spending a week. You know, I could just pray all the day to forget about hunger, but it would be very obvious for others. I don't wanna look like fanatics or something. If I'm in a cave, I don't mind praying like that way. It's just uncivilized style to be a hermit.

So, I went out and saw the people marching on the street. I filmed the situation. I don't know why people marching against the government when I stay in somewhere these days - like in Istanbul and now in Sofia... This time, I heard people shouting "Mafia" aloud nearby. Then I heard people shouting "Osaka." I don't know what that word means in Bulgarian, but it sounded like the Japanese city name. And as a TI, I assumed that was the gang stalker group doing some skit nearby. Well, no pickpocketing this time. I was expecting to see some suspicious people trying to stand near me for catching the pickpocket in such a crowded area with my camera on my hand.

I was thinking to buy a cheap pizza and saw some people buying there. I was thinking to buy a slice and saw a man eating pizza suddenly threw it in the trash can and left. It was so strange as he just bit only few part and left. I followed him as I thought he is one of the gang stalker in the city. He might be doing the skit with the hope that I might pick the slice up from the trash can as I am short in money now due to the wallet theft. I found him standing in front of McDonalds but that was it. He was not trying to cross the street but he reminded there. I decided to eat in McDonalds instead. When I went out, I saw a man in Japanese logo T-shirt riding a bike and he drove away.

No Germans this time. Well, there would be something fishy going on with the anti-Mafia protesting. You could see the protesting going on



Organized Stalkers Around Me - June 18, 2013 - The best home videos are here

0 comments: