21 June, 2013

Sudden sickness like of Sonic Nausia effect yesterday

As I got money problem, I stay home and working with my new books. One book is almost done. I thought I need to publish this blog's contents available for the future shut down. It would be very cheap as I don't expect my daily writing is nothing much than just a better version of my diary or my notes. Thanks for reading my postings. I hope people enjoy them as I know the total readers yesterday was around 180 people. That's quite a number, you know.

Let's bring the topic back to what the title says. I was at home yesterday. I didn't go to the church for the evening mass. I don't wanna mess around with the gang stalkers there. It was fine before but it seems the perpetrators bribed some people to stay near me in the church. I'm trying to stay away from any trouble nor possible thefts by the perps again.

There were some V2K effect when sudden sickness happened. It was like "get out from here." Say, I would be already in another country if my wallet was not stolen. The perps here are pickpockets and join the anti-Mafia group for finding who would be dangerous or against the government. The V2K perps said that these protests are for the entertainment of the military. They enjoy the parade shouting anti-Mafia but they actually looking for the innocent citizens who are interested to stand up when something like riot happens. They take care those people if the people have their own thoughts or start to plan something by their own. Look at the protests in Egypt to other countries. They don't do nothing but shouting on the streets. People should wake up from joining it to be listed on the CONTELPRO or possible "rioter index" for the FBI. I think I heard the shouting included "Obama" calls yesterday.

My sickness was the sudden vomiting. I don't know why I had some stomach contents from the breakfast around 10am. I vomited it around 8pm. Usually, 10 hours is enough to move foods from the stomach. What was wrong with the stomach problem? There was an acute pain on my left ear. Then there was the pain deep in the cheek just below my left eye. Was it something to do with the brain jack technique or access to the nerves related with the eye? There was sweating of my body. Despite of humidity and the hotness in the room, I felt chilly. There was some vibrating noise as if from the car parked outside. I heard it from outside of the window but it was like reflected on the wall outside. I don't know the source of the noise. Was it one of the Hum? Or the ULF? Well, I corrupted on the floor and slept for awhile. I woke up this morning around 9am as usual. The V2K perps wake me up around 9am.

0 comments: