07 June, 2013

I went to a dentist yesterday and a man from the hostel was at the reception

I often encounter the people who I know from other place showing up to another place which is most unlikely to happen. For instance, I had high ratio of encountering with the Goethe Institute students - like classmates or some Japanese speakers in the immigration office in Germany. Now I think that was how the gang stalkers or those who are hired for the surveillance on others by the embassy or mafia or a particular company can do that naturally. TEPCO got employees stalking anti-Nuke plant protesters and spreading bad rumors and putting pressures to the protesters by informing to their bosses or the instructors. It seems the same how the police state works with the total surveillance of the people.

Yesterday, I went to a dentist. I got small ditch after eating Doritos in the morning during the bus trip in Turkey. I slept about 3 hours in the bus. I don't think the perps near me had enough time for anything. Well, they could do something with the help of the electronic harassment causing me to be asleep. They got technology to make someone sleepy by sending some certain noise or to cause increase meratonin or something. Project Monarch and other past studies already show that the researchers know how to make people to become suddenly aggressive or sleepy using the brainwave manipulation /chemical effect. Anyway, when I ate the Doritos, I got some strange sensation on my incisor. Then I found that was a crack on the filling at the bottom of the teeth. That's how I needed to go to see a dentist.

When I went to the dentist office with English name, I saw an Indian-looking man who was at the breakfast buffet in the hostel in that morning. He was with a woman and they were about to leave. He was wearing a red T-shirt as I saw him in the buffet. And his face is quite ugly and identical. Here is his picture from my video.




The V2K perps were saying that they asked to use the strontium-contaminated paste. I don't know if that is true or not. If I die shortly from radiation-related cause, people need to check my incisor. 

 

0 comments: