14 June, 2013

Some Germans and Japane..

I went to the police station where I filed the case. The clerk later got a translator and said that they sent the document to another police department from what they told. Well, it is quite confusing as there are bunch of police stations around in the city. On the way back, I saw these funny logos as if of the perps doing the skits. The V2K perps were often saying that they want to use the snitch jacket - like what I claim is what I did. The perps might want to tell others that I suppose to be a lier, so their claim must be the truth. Well, I take photos and videos for my side of the evidences.

There was a guy with a pinocchio T-shirt.

And later, I saw a man with German logo bag.

And there was a German license Porsche I saw today. D:HH ND 988

There is a man and woman who speak German staying in the rooms next to my room. They seem to be staying in the room till afternoon and taking shower late. I found them just staying in the room instead of going out whole day. When I went out yesterday, she was standing with a man who is in the room next to her and another man. I wonder why I got so many German speaking people around me...

Also, I saw a man with "Suzuki" logo T-shirt and a Japanese senior man. Well, I think some people living in Bulgaria are reading my blog, so I guess more perps are interested showing up around me for the skit. I'm just sharing the information for my safety. No one wants to be kidnapped nor getting assassinated without any possible suspects in Eastern Europe especially some Germans always around like Stasi.



0 comments: