16 June, 2013

The wallet was possibily stolen in the hostel, and the vid of the dentist visiting guest

At night I was counting my foreign currency in my safety bag. I found two 50€ notes missing. When I paid my room on June 13th, I thought of paying with three 50€ notes. I had three 50€ notes and thought of paying the 120€ bill with three 50€ notes instead of one 100€ note and one 50€ note. When I checked the money today, I saw only one 50€ note with other foreign money.

The German/French speaking people in next rooms were staying even during the day time. They looked suspicious as I encountered German speakers and German license cars everywhere almost every day. I'm planning to move to another place assp.

Well, here is the video from the previous posting information. There was a hostel guest who was at the dentist when I visited there. It was way too obvious, so I filmed the evidence. It's normal for the TIs to see some people from other places showing up in a strange area like a neighbor showing up at the beach during the vacation and such. Or a Goethe Institute Japanese speaking students and a Korean student showing up at the immigration office separately but they just hanging around there without getting any proper document or submitting something. You know what I mean, they just hanging around for asking question and sit down on the bench for awhile.
 


And here is the pics of perps for today. "Killers move in silence" logo.
New York State University log.
The guy sat at the post office while there was nothing to wait.
The "invisible woman" logo T.


 

0 comments: