04 September, 2007

Contamination of Radioactive? If it is real, we can sue the Big Brothers!!!





Since I am a bit tired of people trying to give me some foods. I decided to take pictures of what I have eaten as a log of my health records. I think a Japanese guy challenged to eat only at McDonald's for one month for research. I decided to do so as it would be beneficial for other gang stalking victims. I might wrote down that I got Filet-o-Fish from the shelf under the counter at the Drive-through at the McDonald's on Coleman Ave., San Jose. I am no blindly blaming the particular fast food restaurant for no reason. Radioactive contamination is what I heard from organized stalkers. If McDonald's hired gang stalking members mistakingly, then it could be true for what comes as the result of my research on their foods. Besides McDonald's, I purchase groceries at COOP and Migros. If something happens to my health, then I could say I have learned who killed Rudolf Steiner! (and probably John Paul I..)
I take multivitamin pills with calcium in it. Thus, by showing my food habit, you can assume that I have quite low risk of getting cancer. I am almost vegetarian. I quited eating meat for a year, and now take some for random food intake. I don't smoke nor drink alcohol. What I heard was that stalkers have been trying to feed me radioactive foods. It might started from the winter of 2005 as I was asked my name and later I started to receive take-away meals at a Chinese-Vietnamese restaurant in east San Jose. If radioactive contaminated foods have hundred times higher risks of getting cancer, I cam proof the fact. I am quite sure this is still going as I have been surrounded by the stalkers.
I know some people already done that their foods are immune to get rotten. For more information, checkout This Page (Japanese): http://anal.x51.org/?p=684
I decided to make a collection of food samples in cans. I am going to put a peace of burgers and wait to see if they will get rotten or not. I am not the first one, and being a TI, I think it would make the experiment valuable. If gang stalker victims get never-rotten foods more often than the people who are not aware of gang stalking, then the victims could assume that the possibility of some kinds of contamination. This is no offense for McDonald's. Some people already did it and showed their result on the web. I wanna try to do my own individual research. Whatever the result is, I will share the it. If someone want to claim my result as a fake, then that person should try it by his own and share his result in Internet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topic: Research on McDonald's meals:
Purpose: to check out if McDonald's meals will get bad or not.
Method: Put the food samples in a clean empty glass can. I use one can for each specimen and write down the date of the collection and take pictures.
Period: approximately 2 weeks from the date of collection.

0 comments: