09 September, 2007

How counselors' exercise their rights at SJSU.


I am trying to get track on what actually happened in the US. I found the below excerpt from the SJSU counseling service website is quite interesting.

  • If you tell your counselor that you actually intend to cause imminent, life-threatening harm to yourself, the counselor is legally obligated to take whatever actions necessary to protect you from harm.
  • If you tell your counselor that you intend to do imminent harm to a specific person(s), your counselor is required by law to inform the authorities, intended victim(s) and take additional action if necessary.
  • If a court of law orders a therapist or counselor to release information, that person is bound by law to comply with such an order.


What happened was to me was that Dr. English-Lueck asked me to visit Dr. Sivertsen to have counseling about Dr. Weiss. If Dr. English-Lueck did not suggested me to visit Dr. Sivertsen, I had no connection or record at the counseling service at all. Then, what happened was that Dr. Sivertsen wrote a document of forced transportation and making up everything.. she wrote that I was “suicidal” and “dangerous to others.”


According to the above lists, such situations were acceptable to the school to contact with law enforcement agency (SJSU Police) for sending me to Valley Medical Center.


If you study at SJSU. Do not get a record in Counseling Service. That makes the school to take your record for their advantage in future while you were a formal SJSU student. If some students hate you, the counseling service might type up a document to “make you gone”!!! That is what anthropology department did. Sarah Linn could not find me criminal but at least, she could prove me as “crazy” by making up everything. Once I wrote that we have a future-Hitler-type in anthropology department to Dr. Sivertsen, but I guess, SJSU loves totalitarian control of students.


My purpose of adding this posting to my blog is to avoid further illegal detention by SJSU Police. I wonder any, ANY COUNSELING SERVICES can make such fake documentation for gang stalkers' victims....

0 comments: