13 September, 2007

McDonald's here don't use the word large but small and medium for the menu.







The experiment I was doing with McDonald's meal seems going off from the normal distribution I found in the Internet resources. Actually, the specimens got mold. I found it yesterday.
Last 2 days, I had lunch at McDonald's. First day, I found the woman working at the casher, Y, was mopping the second floor (1st stock) while I was eating my meal. It was normal to me as I was the only one in the floor and the time was middle of lunch and dinner. Good period for short cleaning of the tables, right?




Yesterday, I had lunch right after I went to COOP and Manors to buy some stuffs. Same clerk, Y, was working at the casher and this time, I asked me if I prefer Potato or Salad. I answered Potato. Then she asked me another question, potato or xxxxx ( I could not hear.) Then I answered potato for the expectation of receiving the French fries. (Well, you can check out the pictures for my preference in this blog. I have been eating the same stuffs at McDonald's. No offense, I am pointing out the facts.) Then, she gave me a cup of source and charged me 1 frank extra. I was wondering what was going on, but thought they wanted to charge me for 'a tip' or something because I often stay in the restaurant for Internet quite long after I finish my meal. That's one of the reason I tried to visit them in off-peak of customers, anyway. They were ran out of fries and the clerk started to fry two types of potatoes. This made me to get some sense what she might give me for my meal menu. A different type of potato, the one thick cut and comes with the source! I don't know other McDonald's in the world has this on their menus, but it looks pretty yummy. Despite of the juicy looking of the potatoes, I asked her to complain the meal, as I do not like any offer from others, including the people working in restaurants. I have learned this enough in the United States (and Germany and Japan). Then she talked with the manager in the back and the manager came and opened the cashing machine for the money refund.




At the place I often sit, I found the table was not stable as if its leg is not even. (I did not change my behavior. You can see my pics for my favorite spot on this blog) Then I found a small child's jacked left on the chair next to my favorite table. You can see the picture above. Later, I saw a bunch of teens, one of them wearing a jacked comes with “POLICE” logo. They sat next to my favorite table – the one that someone left the kid's jacket. Nothing much for yesterday. It was pretty interesting experience. Someone broke the bench outside of McDonald's before and now I am eating there to use Internet. I can go to Starbucks or other places, but I prefer to stick to one place for easy logging evidences.




Then, I thought that it was kind of funny experience as I was thinking before I visit the town that if Americans want to poison me with food like what happened to Rudolf Steiner, they would probably want to control my food habits. Then I thought if they are working for poisoning on me, French fries would be the best choice. Otherwise, they have to make multiple hamburgers with the chemical or radioactive, or have to contaminate the drink machines. We have multiple menus, you know. This was just my thoughts to protect any types of danger that I might be encountered from the organized stalkers. As I share my meal pictures here for my evidences. If something happens to my health, you can see what caused the problem. By the way, I had a piece of bread with olive and cheese last night. I bought the bread at local baker and other stuffs are from Migros and COOPS.




What the stalkers want to do – try to dominate, control, watch the target struggle. This can be true for serial killers. They also often use “Police identity” for satisfaction of their extremely low self-esteem and for the convenience of their sadistic pleasures. Check out serial killer books for the definition. I know this as I studied a bit of criminology before. Too bad for the indigenous people as some anthropologists are working for the stalkers and they might share such characteristics...

0 comments: