27 September, 2007

Lobotomy at El Camino Hospital?


It was the second day in El Camino Hospital, I was unable to wake up from my bed in morning. It was a funny feeling as if I was going to die there. I was hard to focus on any thought but wanted to get some rest. Did someone tried to make me to become like “veritable”? At that time, it was hard to believe what was going on around me. I only had my clothes that I wore on Monday to the campus. Since the students tried to spread rumors, I had lost any friendly connection with the other students and people living in the area. Isn't it an ideal situation to make an individual to become a specimen for some kind of illegal human experiment?


Anyway, when I checked the mirror in the bathroom that locates middle of two room. I found there was tiny black dots marked near my eyes. I was wondering what the people talking outside of my room. Dr. Kent was talking that “her knowledge is shallow..” and whole consequence seemed that they put me on some kind of investigation for foreign agent conspiracy that SJSU student made. It happened only because I knew umlaut and had Citibank receipt on September 11th 2006. On the another room, there was an stout African American woman stayed in the bed whole day. In her room door, there was a paper sign that the room may has 24hour surveillance camera. And on mine, there wasn't. The room across from mine was for Rubens, a homeless guy who was living in Salvation Army on 4th St., San Jose, CA. He knew several languages including Arabic, Hindu, and German. He was studying Tibetan culture and told me he has some Tibetan friends in Oakland and thinking to travel to Tibet in future. He had ''reserve'' book from San Fransisco library which was sent to the hospital by mail. Is this something normally happen in a mental hospital?


After they decided to keep me alive – this happened as a result of Adriana, the manager of Equal opportunity Service tried to make an appointment for me on Wednesday and I replied her that I was sent to mental hospital, they seemed to be neutral to my situation. Some workers at the reception said that they were thinking to make me to be an 'insider.' And others were just trying to put me on some kind of punishments, like humiliation, gaslighting, raping, etc. Especially, the SJSU students interns were more interested talking about how I was raped by Dr. Gonzalez while I was taking the sleeping pill. About Dr. Weiss? They said that she striped me and put me in a dumpster to take picture for that. I don't know what really happened for that part. What I know is when I woke up, I had bleeding from the bottom. I found out in the morning when I went to bathroom. I was surrounded by SJSU students in the hospital. The West Indian origin SJSU student intern nurse explained me what kinds of medication I was taking. There were two types of pills I had to take. One is sleeping pill and the other one is something for mental health. I am thinking to get my medical records at the hospital to understand what was going on. I know how to use Merc's Manual and DSM IV. I leaned about such books when I took psychology class. I tried to contact with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, so hopefully I think I can get who was responsible for the diagnosis and the reason why I had to take urine exams twice at the hospital while some young people were in the hospital making phone calls quite often.


By the way, El Camino Hospital might wanted me to be really “gravely disabled” by doing Lobotomy on my brain. When I checked the term on Internet, I found the picture very familiar to the something that might caused me to have small dot marks near my eyes. The parts the device is held on the patient might cause the similar marks. I also found that the lobotomy often left the patients to become severely disabled and child-like. Now I guess, if they were really working on lobotomy at night, I think it would be possible that Dr. Newsom's diagnosis on me at Friday was the right one. He and I talked on October 20th 2006 about 10 minutes and he diagnosed me as “gravely disabled.” Before that, I was only asked to take one page survey witch included about 10 to 15 questions to check how I feel. They could not find me suicidal or under depression. It seems the stuffs in the stuff counter next to the African American woman's room decided to diagnose me as paranoia instead. And the same explanation I heard from Hilda, my ex-friend whom I contacted when I was in the hospital. According to Hilda, I should have accepted what the doctors say and should not argue if I wanted to be discharged. That is what I did for my survival. I spoke out that I was acting too much for SJSU students' discrimination on campus and at my apartment when Dr. Kent (an old friend of Dr. Sivertsen at SJSU counseling service) held his group counseling session in afternoon. Moreover, I agreed to stop the investigation of Equal Opportunity Service for the student discrimination case when I had a meeting with Dr. Burr and the mid-age Caucasian nurse on next Monday. I really want to know what really my diagnoses at El Camino Hospital was about. When I read the articles of MKULTRA and what Dr. Cameron did in the mental hospital in Montreal, my experience seemed really fit into the pattern; patients were forced to work on some kind of experiment and had no other alternatives to get out. How much the lawsuit will be? And how many people, SJSU students, were diagnosed as “gravely disabled” in the hospital?


I now know from my evidence that SJSU police transport students to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. From there, the victim is transported to El Camino Hospital. Is this something that happened to the graduate law student from SJSU Campus Village? If so, it is an irony that some students hired by the government were actually taking out other students for whatever the reason that their bosses want to do. This is something we often heard in fascist and communist countries in the past, isn't it? This is going on in an university. Everything stinks but no one can take out the criminals because they are organized stalkers getting help from the government.


In Europe, I found many gang stalkers are often the origins of West Indian, Tibetan, Chinese (Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai), Caribbean, converted Jewish, Africa. For the Caucasians, they often seem to have regular jobs like city guardians in London for example.

0 comments: