24 September, 2007

This is what I wrote to Dr. Sivertsen on September 21st 2006.


This is what I wrote to Dr. Sivertsen on Septmber 21st 2006. It was the meeting with her to discus about the involvement of school. The result was that I was sent to a mental hospital by Dr. Sivertsen. She wrote a document of my need to be treated in El Camino Hospital.


//////////////////////
Hello.I am having hard time concentrating on my study.I guess no one, including ANY counseller, can help me out of this.I hope you don't mind if I send all the information (including recorded files of the conversation of Dr. Weiss, Dr. Gonzalez, and other people like some leeches living in the room above of mine in my apartment) to somewhere to keep me concentrate on my study.It is not a harrasment but a serious ABUSE.From the beginning, someone debunked my personal information in the classroom and then they called me crazy while I was isolated from other people because of what they have done previously.Then when I had problem with Dr. Weiss, they made me to be the one harrasing her and kept calling me crazy.If they think I am crazy, then where did they get evidences? Proving someone crazy or not can be enough to make my lawyer win in the case. I know such incident happened in this country during WWII, so I do not surprise if it happens in 21st century.Aut insanit homo, aut versus facit. I am sure that no one understand what I am doing at home, since no body seems to have a sense of art. I am sure anyone opposing me never heard about E.E. Cummings.I am expecting to win in the trial. At least, thinking about it can make me feel better to concentrate on my study. I don't need money, but it would be nice if I can win in the court and can donate the money to the church I am attending and other NGOs I worked as a volunteer.This sounds good since what they have done still have some aspect to bring someting possitive for the society. So that I can prevent someone to become another Hitler in future.Sending all the information to AAA, EAS and other organization which I am a member sounds better to focus on my study, too.If I have do "something" to make myself focused on my study, I WILL JUST DO IT.Last time I asked some advise to the Student Advisor at IPS, my "advisor" told his coworkers "She is crazy." To be honest, I just want to have peaceful mind to concentrate on what I am learning.I don't mind if you share this mail with others if you do not care about confidentiality,Miyoko Goto.P.S. I haven't bring the infomation to the police yet. When I talked with a police officer, he said it is a civil matter and I have to talk with a lawyer. If you are part of the people who blieved in what I wrote to ombudman, then I definitely would like to protect your position. Right now, it seems I got some evidence to accuse the people live on 3rd floor as the possible suspects of the stealth occured on July 18th. But I would like to hear the truth what really happend behind me.

0 comments: