19 September, 2007

Some people missing from SJSU in the past? You've gotten the clue by know!

I found some articles that showing athlete sucide to missing grad related with SJSU.
If you find my blog and checked out some of my evidences, you should know who are involved with.

According to the article, "San Jose State grad still missing," Sgt. John Laws states "There is no indication of foul play." What is going on here? He is one of the guy who was involved in the forced transportation to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He got a report from some one to send me to a mental hospital and that his coworker, Michael (I guess), did.

So, what is the definition of the 'foul play'? Violation of police officer is not a foul play? Then, the police won't find the problem if they are blind to their crimes.

0 comments: