02 September, 2007

The truth about secret detention camp in Europe


If you are the victim of gang stalking, you can imagine that gang stalkers can be held a secret detention camp by themselves because of their size and involvement with the local law enforcement agencies. If they are hired by CIA and try to occupy the residence around the targeted individual, we got an invisible detention camp anywhere in Europe. Did CIA had a detention camp in Italy? This could be true for everywhere. You will never know who is hired by a foreign agency in your neighborhood, or even in the local police and security agencies.
Because of the way gang stalkers take rooms and houses around the target's residence, neighbors would do whatever they want to the target. They can make a guard post while other members break into the target's home or his car. Because all neighbors are stalkers, they will do anything to prevent the target to get help.

In some countries, such as Japan (excuse about the example in East Asia), if several local people report an individual has mental problem, the local authority has power to send the individual to a mental institution to take care the matter. In America, police officers and psychiatrists are bribed to write a false document for the need of sending a client to a mental hospital. (I guess Dr. English-Lueck wanted me to know Dr. Sivertsen so that she could write a false document later. If you are a SJSU student, do not visit Counseling Service, or they will take an advantage that your history of “being a client there” for forced detention on campus!!! It happened to me on my way Dr. Meniketti's classroom. Your professor knew what would happen and they just let it happen. Dr. Meniketti knew that as he helped Sarah Linn and other students to film his lecture to complain about me in different room. I heard Sarah spoke out “She is a criminal...” and “She is watching the boop..” (There is an African American female student in front of me, but how could I keep looking her while taking my notes? Every claim students made was wrong at all. In retrospect, it was fun Dr. Meniketti trying to make some efforts like putting his hands near his groin or the way his used his chair to show of that body part during the lecture. Ms. Judith Rosenberg did a better job as she wore pink-mini skirt to her LLD99 class.) I have evidences about Dr. Meniketti though. Does SJSU only have professors and instructors capable of harassing students? Everyone (including FBI and CIA guys) tried to hide Dr. Weiss's past rumors, and because of that, everyone seemed to be pixxed off by the compassion of Virgin Mary on me. If Our Lady of Guadalupe saved my life, then the victims in Europe should seek her mercy for their situation just like I did. Virgin Mary is on the winning side of e-harassment game as it is written by John in the Bible.

Let's go back to the story of Europe detention camp. It is not necessary to have an isolated secret room for torturing the target. What you need is bunch of agents and get occupy the rooms/houses around the target and use electromagnetic weapon for torturing the target. Nothing you have to do besides checking where the target is in the home and pull the trigger of the weapon whenever they need to give a pain.

Yeah, involvement with the SJSU anthropology professors made me certain amount of trauma in my life. Sending a wanna-be candidate of priesthood to a mental hospital and raping her there? It sounds very familiar to me. Ms. Rosamonde Miller, the tau of the Gnostic Church, was raped in Castro Cuba, according to her writing. She was a virgin at that time. If trying to receive blessing from Mary Magdalene takes one's virginity, then I think I should think it as a privilege for my religious path. Organized stalkers oppressed the church while I was attending, and because of the lies they spread in the church, I had to look for another place to belong. Gang stalkers oppress Freedom of Religion.

While I was looking for a shelter in churches in Europe, I was surrounded by gang stalkers. I met a stalker couple from Dubai, a Japanese sister, and so on. Secret detention camp? If gang stalkers can manage to get close to the target, anywhere in the Europe can become a temporary detention camp!!

1 comments:

Mitchell Alan Parker said...

I'm trying once again to contact you. I'm the managing editor of the Spartan Daily at SJSU and would like to hear your story. Please e-mail me at mitchell-parker@sbcglobal.net as soon as you get this.