06 September, 2007

Madness of our society



When Dr. English-Lueck made me to be sent to Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Service, she said that she wanted me to have treatment.

I was not suicidal at all, or I did not look for political asylum in another country. If I am suicidal, I could simply go back to Japan and be sent to either jail or mental hospital. That way, Japanese government could fulfill the wish of the United States of locking me up in somewhere. I never wanted to be suicidal. I never wanted to quit exercising my will for freedom of humanity.

If psychiatrists are working to kill the will of human beings by using covert methods, I would say that is a certain treatment for making people into slaves in the society. I wonder why people only consider their job titles and their social ranks these days. Maybe higher rank of the individual would give that person certain advantages like high income and reputations.
However, I do not believe social status is the most important thing in human nature. According to Abraham Maslow's “Hierarchy of Needs,” he states that social recognition is not the highest need. The top of the need is “Self-Actualization.” By killing the individual's will, it seems our society make everyone to forget “self-actualization.” Can you guess what it means? It means everyone to become a slave of our society. If each individual never knows how to work on self-actualization, he will not understand the true self or potential capacity of oneself!!!

I still remember that Sarah Linn in Anth 187 class criticized the value of Outsider. She stated other students that the definition of Outsider is breaking the social order. I think she got the definitions from Colin Wilson's book, Outsider. Sarah and other students monitored Dr. Marco Meniketti's class and they criticized what I was doing in different room. I onetime heard that Sarah speaking loudly, “She is a criminal” and social disease. Well, from what she was talking to other students, I think Sarah used part of Wilson's explanation about Outsider for propaganda toward other students. I don't know why I became a target, but “Pinpointing an enemy (propaganda technique)” made her certain leadership among other students.

What happened later was FBI and CIA involved the case. They tried to back up the idea of me as either a sex-offender or a criminal, and made everything to destroy my life including mind control on my parents. Is Sarah Linn working for the US agency? I believe so, because one time gang stalkers tried to make me to be an insider and at that time they talked about how Sarah was envy of what rank I would get. Then I ran away and became the subject of “America's Most Wanted.” If you check out what is going on in SJSU Anthropology department, it is easy to figure out how government workers are well protected despite of what they were doing. Dr. Meniketti is responsible for the new Master's program and Sarah is one of the student. I hope they are not including what they observed in Dr. Meniketti's class in Fall 2006. I did not get any informed consent for whatever they were monitoring in his classroom nor at my apartment. Students put fiber-scoop camera into the air ducts as a part of gang stalking. Why am I sharing this? Of cause, this is to tell everyone that anthropologists are working for the national interest of the United States once again.

In some of anthropology class, we read essays that how Ruth Benedict's research was get advantage in WWII. Then Yanomami Scandal became a big issue in later of the last century. By sharing the information, I am hoping that some one might criticize what these anthropologists have done to a foreign student. They did not respect the human rights of another student and studying abroad to write nice-looking papers to get higher status..

If everyone in the society is mad, it is hard to claim oneself as sane! Did H. G. Wells wrote about a guy living among blinds claimed himself as the king? I could understand the story clearly by now.

This morning I was almost bumped with the Polizei guy walked out from the manager's office in the place I live. I have seen Polizei quite often in the refugee center. It would be only a neighborhood watch purpose though. But being TI makes me to have write down any small strange details.

The picture is what I ate yesterday. Porridge with Reis and Kartoffel.

0 comments: