30 September, 2007

Mr. Inaki in San Fransisco.

Mr. Inaki is a translator my parents hired when they decided to visit San Jose when was staying at El Camino Hospital. The White mid-aged nurse persuaded me to call my parents in Japan from the hospital. She made a chart of time difference and wrote me a paper to remind me to call them. I called my home at night. The nurse helped me to call the number from the hospital phone, not the ones available for the patients on the hallway. I had to use my phone card anyway. It was the only time I contacted with them before they purchased the air tickets.
What happened to my parents was a mystery. What I know is they have been mind-controlled and working for hinting and spying on me when I was with them.

When my mother called me from Pavona apartment in San Jose, I returned to my place to meet them. However, they were gone. The manager told me my parents and a translator came. The handyman there is a perp, and it seemed they wanted me to act something obvious to claim me as mentally ill. My room door was open when I went back. As the people in the hallway of the apartment said they took my parents as hostages, and later I was threatened that they would kill my parents in my room and would make me as a suspect, I ran away to Sacrament. Next day, I submitted the school discrimination evidences at the mailbox for the governor and went back. It was at night I got home and found out my bathroom's light was on.

My parents called me on Friday night when I was driving in the parking lot at Walmart in Milpitas. My parents arrived San Jose on Wednesday morning. Until Friday night, I have not get phone call from them after I receive one on Wednesday around noon. Is this something usual?
On Saturday, I met my parents at their room in Crown Plaza Hotel, San Jose. At that time, I did not see Mr. Inaki at all. They told me that they have paid 70,000 yen (650$) for the translator. They said the flight cost about 500,000 yen (4500$). They told me that they have been in their hotel room for last two days. What Mr. Inaki was doing? He is hired as a translator and they stayed in the hotel room? They could call my cell phone again from their hotel phone or their cell phone, but they did not do so. If my parents' purpose to travel to San Jose to meet me, why they did not try to reach?

When I came back in December 5th, my parents have been contacting with Mr. Inaki through E-mail. My mother told me that he was married with an American woman and recently got divorced. According to my mother, Mr. Inaki misses his children whom his wife took away after the divorce. My mother said that they did so in Nevada as marriage issue is very easy-going in the state. He lives in San Fransisco, CA.

I am not exposing someone's name for defamation. My mother also said that it is quite easy to change their names. I think that is about Ronald Feagan who worked in West San Jose and lived in the partment #4209 for short time. When I checked the people search engines, it seemed there is no such individual exist anymore. I found some people with my name living in California instead. I guess these organized criminal groups are working on identity theft for their convenience to change their identities. I hope fake-me living in Pavona Apartment with perp neighbors. I ran away left everything in my room, #4219. I wonder who took away my PCs and other stuffs. Probably, the students moved into different rooms may took advantage of them. Why? Because my mother often suggested to leave the furniture there so that the people moved into my room would use them. Probably, if I did so, they would charge me for the inconvenience and just tried to take my property for their use. I think this is exactly what happened to the student and the professor ran away from the Campus Village on SJSU campus. In my case, SJSU students moved into my apartment off campus and did so. Some of them moved into vacant rooms and the manager did not know about their activities at first. After I contacted them to notice the students' stalking, they started to help on gang stalkers.

I am sharing this information as he is one of the person who is responsible for the "hostage attempt" the organized stalkers talked about.

0 comments: