19 September, 2007

Kids kicked my bag and they broke my shampoo bottle at McDonald's.


I added a link to the video I filmed while two English-speaking kids were working on bullying. First they came with nothing, then one of them sat near me and tried to look into my monitor. I ignored but he did not stop, so I asked him to stop. Both of kids were very fluent in American English. I have studied British English for a shot time in England and visited England while I was traveling Europe, I know the crucial deferences. You can check their accent by watching the film. After the kid looking into my monitor stopped doing so, he went down stair and returned with 2 burgers in his hand and showed me proudly. After they finished eating them in the seats about 2-3 meters away, they then sat next to me and start looking into my monitor. They were talking like “This is my McDonald's” and “This is my PC.” At that point, I was checking out some lawyers on the Internet to make the lawsuit. (you know who I am going to sue) Then, they started to kick my bag. After I turned on my digital camera, one kid called some one and the other one was observing me. Then, they kept bullying for awhile. Later, a female clerk talked with the kids while my digital camera was filming. You can hear her speaking in German with the kids. Eventually, the kids start kicking my bag and the merchandise at Body Shop. You can see his foot on the table next to my PC in the film. Yeah, they broke the bottle of my Shampoo.
Check the photo above. It is a certain damage of my property and this films are the certain evidences of what was going on. Because of my status as a refugee that I cannot contact with the authorities in this country, I decided to share the file about kids bullying at McDonalds first. While kids were kicking my stuffs, a guy with a small girl sat two tables away from me and eating their meals. A typical situation that adults with kids came to harass me to claim pedophilia. If you check out the films, you know who is harassing, doing a hate crime, and breaking someone's property.

I am not saying which McDonald's this happened. But you can guess, sharing the film in YouTube will bring the company certain negative image. I am not sure how this branch thought when they accepted the bullying in the store. Well, the bench outside of the restaurant is now fixed. Check the picture above. I assume that McDonald's has surveillance cameras what is going on, so I just let their bosses judge what happened as the result – kids and the clerk's conversation and kids' bullying a customer is spread to the Internet. I turned on my digital camera as I felt the kids might break my PC. This is real matter for the gang stalking victims. I always turn on my digital devices when I felt the need with my basic instinct. That is I am alive after followed by Department of Defense. By the way, these kids laughed at the story I talked about the victims of Nazis. I don't know what they are learning at their schools. If they are American kids, I can understand that they don't know anything at all.
Hopefully, this evidences will show that the kids are surrounding me instead of I walking into where kids are. I hate kids.. They are childish and under-developped to have a good debate to gain knowledge. Some men are from Mars and some women are from Venus, I think kids are from Mercury. (I used 'some' in regard of homosexual people.) I am from Pluto, which is now disrespected as a planet just like real Outsiders who are capable to become the vehicle of societies by oneself.

0 comments: