04 September, 2007

People claiming someone Pedophilia seems much like Pedophilia!




I have been surrounded by group of people often bring their kids. Maybe this is because the people available for organized stalking need to have flexibility in their work time. The single mothers and deadbeat daddies might be working for getting money. But, on the other hand, I don't understand why so many people try to “pay” for the stalking. It seems some stalkers have to pay for the stalking. For example, when they follow the target into a restaurant, they must pay for their meal. I have seen them paying their meal by themselves. If they are getting money, it must cover such costs. However, they seem to get not much from their activities. If they get good wage from stalking, they definitely have good cars or something to make them looks rich. I have seen them using a pool of goods – nice bikes, expensive cameras, etc. However, they do not stick to the idem they owned in the past. One day, they have one item, and they never have it again or someone else has it for gaslighting purpose. I can say the same thing to children they bring around.



I am taking a statistics (not detailed as this is from my observation) of the customers in McDonalds I often use Internet. It is easy to keep track of people following me in a closed frame of reference and the timelines of my Internet access record. I have seen many returning customers to the fast food restaurant. However, sometimes customers with their kids are a bit strange. At first, I saw so many children ran around in the first floor (2nd floor in American English), and the parents and he kids tried to occupy the tables near me. Several times, I saw one or two women brought three to four kids and they were of different ethnicity. I understand the possibility of adaption and taking care of friends' kids. Is it normal to see a mid-age White man with an African (or Caribbean) small girl dining in fast food restaurant? Another occasion, I saw Asian women brought bunch of Caucasian kids, and next time the women's Asian female friends brought Chinese-speaking Asian kids. (You can check the pic on my posting about this incident.)



In one of my anthropology class, I have learned that the mass media advertises adolescents to wear clothes to express their sexuality. This can be true for small children if the caretakers think showing their sexuality (not gender) is a positive phenomenon for the children. (Same for Family Jewel victims, right?) I have seen the girls wearing pink clothes quite often. Yesterday, I saw a man brought a girl wearing pink clothes to McDonald's and left the place when I was about to finish my Internet research.

0 comments: