18 September, 2007

Deus est Amor

Deus est Amor.

When I looked into your eyes,
I found the truth of our reason to be alive
Then, my questions with “why”s
“How''s, vanished as you freed me from being my life's slave.

Obedience to your teaching,
Under the the circumstance of militia hunting me down,
The door is now opening.
Lonely heart killers they were.

Only their magick works to the lost sheep.
Various ways they often prepare.
Everyone is deceived as if he is asleep.

No one can survive in the future;
Only the God can keep us exist.
Only the way to keep human nature -
Nothing will be taken if you follow Christ.

Ever since I found the real Gospel,
Everything has changed its images.
Xenophobia spread in the Load's temple.
It was they in the church who brought outrages.

Still, people don't understand why they are sinful.
The truth is: people in the church killed Jesus.
Say no more- like E.A. Poe says – Lord will bring them his justice.

0 comments: