21 September, 2007

How to threaten the people living in Campus Village.

This is based on my experience the SJSU students moved into my apartment and started gang stalking. Dr. Sivertsen, the director of the counseling service, says that I cannot stop students talking rumors in my conversation on September 27th last year. What the whole consequence of the students and the professor ran away from the Campus Village seems a type of organized crime done by SJSU itself. In my case, students started work on making up everything to ruin my reputation. They wiretapped my room and put a fiber-scoop camera in the air duct of my apartment. Also, the students work in MLK library put fiber-scoop camera (not the official ones set by the library) to peep what I was doing on my desk. First, the students in Anth 187 class made rumor that I was masturbating in the bathroom. This seems funny because I often had take-a-way lunch in the garage before I visited the library for study. Especially on Sunday when the MLK library opens from 1pm. I often had a bad stomach after that. Probably this started from Spring Semester of 2006. During the Winter break between 2005 and 2006, I took Dr. Lange's visual anthropology class. At that time, I think I had no problem of stomachache in the library. Do you know that microwave weapon can cause sudden pain in stomach and make the target to have less concentration? I don't know what happened to me besides students harassing me in Anth187 class and Dr. Weiss was working on flirtation on me. In King's Egg Roll in East San Jose, the shop clerk asked my name during last December and since then I started to get fast food cooked straight from the kitchen. I felt weird and decided to avoid the food from the restaurant. I don't know why I received foods that were on the shelf under the counter in McDonald's on Coleman Ave., and got free salad and sandwich at Starbucks across from te Egyptian Museum in San Jose. These experiences I noticed after last summer. It seems I have been experiencing more than that from long time ago. I learned that some long term gang stalking and electronic harassment victims has been targeted for many years and some of them might not know if they have been targeted or not. In my case, I can say that if you are a foreigner either visa holder or a green card holder, you might be a targeted individual in the United States.

I figured out that the students in Anth187 class were actually talking about my behavior in MLK library. My recording was done on May 10th and some ABSC club members were bragging about how they took pictures as evidences. Hove you ever felt weird or act weird in MLK library? The CIA might put something on the library as the agency is recruiting SJSU students because the school's background of diversity.

Do you know the homeless man, Rubens(or something similar name), who often use the computer near the elevator on the ground floor of MLK library? He said he sometimes live in the Salvation Army on 4th street. When I was transported to El Camino Hospital, I met him there. Actually, he was eating my breakfast 'accidentally' before the nurse found out and told him the mistake. It was the morning of October 17th 2006. The nurse then asked me if I would like to consume the left over of him, which I refused as I told her I was not much hungry. He is one of the perp working in San Jose area. The funny thing is that he is capable of speaking multiple languages including Arabic, Hindu, and a bit of German. While we were in El Camino Hospital, he could receive a book from a library in San Fransisco through that very convenient reserve service – you know the one that when you place your order to the library through the web, your ordered book in another library will be available for picking up at your local branch. I have no idea how a homeless man could receive a library book while he was in a hospital. But this incident is much reasonable to me than seeing a famous anthropologist expert in Chinese culture in El Camino Hospital. I think that “Mary” the anthropologist published some Chinese cultural documentary films is a CIA agent. Here, I am not exposing the real identity of the person. I only shared the first name and using the word, “I think.” Where can we draw a line between exposing and assuming?

Have you noticed that some students commit suicides from Business Tower and Joe West dormitory in the past? It was quite often and I learned that such deaths are not really published in local newspapers. From my experience, I can say that if the student was asked to meet a faculty worker and few people prepared the meeting in these tall buildings, it is possible that the student was thrown from the building to hide their crimes. In my case, the SJSU police officers knew what they were doing. And, one of the police officer is the spokesman about the incidents on campus. Now you got the point what I am assuming.

Like other apartment complex neatly built for middle-income families in Silicon Valley, SJSU Campus Village is a type of small community by the number of the residents. However, it is a small community locates on the property of the US government. If someone is interested in the research of 'diversity,' this is one of the best place to monitor the relationships for 24/7days. Also, the place can be a good place for gaslighting as it is easy to contact with everyone the target has connection. Unlike off campus apartment or single family home, all neighbors share clear and similar motivation (i.e. good grades, graduation, money, etc). If the gaslighters can offer something students and faculty workers' need, they might eagerly involve in organized psychological abuse on the target. The below is a hypothesis of the gaslighing:

One day, a student living in Campus Village spoke out a opinion opposite of a club leader thinks. The student soon forgot the argument as it was a small matter happened in one day. Unfortunately, it was't for the club leader. Because of the leader has lack of security from the comment, he decided to work on gaslighting. The leader wanted to assure his view is 'always' right and he does not want anyone to threaten his sense of power and security. First, he got contact with his close friends to spread the rumor about the student. Eventually, one of the student the leader's friend contacted with lives in the same floor of the Campus Village with him. Then, this neighbor started spreading the rumor to the people living in the same floor. At this point, the targeted student might hear his rumor was on the conversation of the students in the floor. If the targeted student is a sensitive person, he might feel as if entire students in the school was talking about him. However, it might be only in his classrooms and in Campus Village. He might feel everyone in his life is talking about him. This is because his social network and social map is limited to SJSU campus. He does not have to make friends outside of campus as he spent most his day without crossing the border of campus. He does so when he visit grocery store and the 7/11 to buy some stuffs.

Let's call the targeted student as Steve. Now everyone knowing rumor about Steve. They just want to know about Steve. This is so addictive like watching “Ed TV.” As Steve lives in the same floor, students can check what he is doing including dating with his girlfriend. Because of the rumor, his girlfriend wants to quit dating with him. Some students with 'spying equipment' suggest to put some hidden cameras in his room. The Steve's roommate now decided to change the room for avoiding trouble with obsessed fans of Steve. Steve lost his close relationship by the rumor.

Here, there is two types of situations occur. 1. Steve decides to take an action against the students' discrimination. 2. Steve seeks for professional advise.

1. Steve decided to record and film what students were doing to bother him. He got evidences and brought them to the campus police. Suddenly, the police officer who he asked to file the case was on vacation and Steve mysteriously disappears from campus. There is some variations, some students thinks he committed suicide from the tall building on campus because he was so sensitive to his rumors. Steve was sent to a mental hospital because he was making plans to revenge on students. Students recorded Steve's conversation with his friend in his room and mixed his comment to make up a sentence stating that he wants to 'blow up this school.' The original sentence he said was 'The coming exam will blow up my plan on this weekend' and 'This school makes me nervous.' People praise the SJSU police for quick judgment. Students made small effort for mixing might get some money from the 'Crime tips award system.' By the way, how many people being shot by SJPD around the campus? This is a very common incidents in San Jose Mercury News.

2. Steve decides to meet a counselor in counseling service. He tell the counselor how other students were spying on him. Because of the description, the counselor can tell which mental disease will fit his statement and symptoms. At this point, Steve will get another rumor. ''He is crazy.” Eventually, students are more interested to look for Steve's craziness and harass him as he is mentally ill.

In both scenario, Steve has no way to prove the discrimination of the students. The leader who started the harassment will never accused of his involvement. Have you read ''Swift Justice”? It is a book about San Jose residents lynched and hanged two criminals in St. James park about 100 years ago. I wonder how people can keep up with such a low moral for over several generations in the area. If this is a culture of San Jose, I guess that was the reason why SJSU anthropologists sticked to it for discrimination on me. They could not make me to be killed in El Camino Hospital unlike other poor student activists in the past.

0 comments: