29 February, 2008

The woman gave me the hospital number for police.


One of the gang stalking member who gave me the hospital number. She might be one of the neighbor who are working on claiming me to be mentally ill for whatever the reason. I just wanted to post it here for my own safety from false "mentally ill" claim by these people. If they haven't worked for psychological abuse to really make me to have some mental problems, I would not have to film her or post it on the web. This is just keeping my evidences here. They should be ashamed of high-school level mobbing against an official refugee of Switzerland. I respect the Swiss Confederation and "claming someone as crazy by making the person crazy" is something such a noble nation should not do so. That was something Nazis did.

0 comments: